- Call us to schedule a private tour of the school for your family. We prefer both parents as well as child(ren) visiting us. Alternatively, you can attend the next Open House. An information package will be provided at the end of the tour which will include Tuition rates, Enrollment Process and School Calendar etc.
- Complete the Application Form and return it Green Valley Montessori with the $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- If space is available, we will notify you. If space is not available, we will place your child's name on the waiting list.
- A $500.00 non-refundable deposit(can be deducted with the final month's tuition) with a signed Enrollment Contract is required upon acceptance to reserve your child's place. Please review the Enrollment Contract carefully. Your contractual obligation to the Green Valley Montessori is for the entire year with full year Tuition, or the remainder of the year, if your child starts after the beginning of the enrollment period. The deposit will be applied to June tuition, if payments are made on a month to month basis. If tuition payment is made in lump-sum amount, then deposit will be refunded during the month of June. Parents continuing their children to the following year can leave the deposit for the following year. If the parents are moving out of state or country or lost their jobs, then the Contract can be voided with one month notice with a written proof of the situation. Other conditions can be discussed and added to the contract.
- Complete Health Forms, Immunization Records, Lead Test Certificate and Emergency Form.
- Enrollment will not commence until all required paperwork is done and the Deposit have been received.
- Children with special needs may be enrolled if their development and social needs can be met with reasonable accommodations and without altering the development programs offered by Green Valley Montessori. The director is the sole determining authority in all cases.
Tuition Rates: The rates are calculated based many factors such as the schedule a parent selects(before care, half day, full day, after care), age of the child which determines Pre-Primary or Primary program. In addition there current promotions which can affect the Tuition rates. For example currently there is a 10% sibling discount,and 3% lump-sum discount is available.