School Forms

The following completed forms are required to be submitted by Parents before the child attends the school. Copies of the forms can be downloaed from this page, and also in the green folder you received during your visit. Please prepare them in advance since the Health forms need a visit to the child's doctor. These forms are required to meet MSDE Office of Childcare regulations by all schools and child care facilities.
Click on the link to download the form

  1. Health Inventory Form

    Note: Page 3 of the Health Inventory and Immunization forms need to be filled in by your child's Doctors office.Do you live in one of the zipcodes mentioned in Page 4 of Health Inventory Form? Then please make sure Lead testing is done, and the results entered in Page 3. Parents, Please fill-in Page 2 of Health Inventory Form which gives us information about allergies and medical conditions etc

  2. Immunization Form

    Needs to be signed and sealed by Doctor's office. If the Doctors' office has a computer generated Immunization records from their system, it can be attached as well.

  3. Emergency contact Form

    Please fill-in all the details in Page 1. Also write your Email Id's at the bottom of the page. Please fill-in backside of the Form, if there are any medical conditions and allergies (same as page 2 of Health Inventory Form) Current parents need to update our records annually and sign it at the bottom of Page 1

  4. All About My Child Form

    Helps us to get more information about your child.

  5. You can scan and Email all the forms. Please make sure both the sides of a page are scanned. We however prefer original paper work (and we need to keep in the file for Childcare office). Doctor's office can scan and Email the immunization form.